Founded in 1996, NetCarrier is a leading national provider of Cloud solutions, with emphasis in Cloud PBX and WAN redundancy. NetCarrier is a solvent, privately held organization operating with positive cash flow and capital reserves for growth initiatives. For over 18 years, our core mission has been in offering businesses of all sizes quality solutions and peace of mind in a complex telecom marketplace. From our regional roots to our current national agenda, our mission has been consistent: With integrity, superior communication, custom solutions, and savings, NetCarrier will exceed the highest expectations of the most demanding buyer of telecommunications services.
As a channel based organization, NetCarrier's national footprint is fueled by our VAR program, giving phone vendors, MSP's, and IT professionals around the US the opportunity to co-brand our nCloud product in exchange for high residual commissions and customer ownership.
- One of the first providers of dynamically allocated voice products nationwide (2001)
- Experience in deploying voice products in foreign network environments
- National MPLS network spanning over 30 states with up to 8 layers of QoS Included.
- Proprietary Hosted PBX Platform with in-house development.
- Last Mile Options consisting of Broadband, T-1, Ethernet Fiber, Ethernet Copper & Ethernet Coax